Anyone ever not get a promotional item?

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

Lettuce
Brick Overlord

Anyone ever not get a promotional item?

Post by Lettuce »

I wasn't able to make it in to the store on the May 4th weekend, so I ordered online to get the promotional Han Solo minifig. My order came last night and there was no figure included, although it was listed on the invoice. I contacted customer service and have yet to hear back.

Has anyone ever not received a promotional item from LEGO like this before? This is the second time this has happened to me. The last time, there was a mix up and they sent my order in two pieces, not including the promo item in either box. When I contacted customer service, they said they were all out of the item and sent me a keychain as a replacement.

Anyone else have similar experiences?
Rhymes with Lettuce
Diana
Master Poster

Re: Anyone ever not get a promotional item?

Post by Diana »

It happened to me once, but Lego was very quick in sending me a replacement. You can call them to get an update, I guess.

Diana
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Post by Bricksky »

Sometimes Lego will split orders up, and you will not receive everything on the same day. This happened to me on an order I made last year when one item was on back order.

In fact I just checked my own order for the B-Wing and Han Solo, and they are shipping separately. Check your emails. Do you have two tracking numbers? I do... So maybe their is still hope for your missing mini-fig?

Good luck, Tyler
Lettuce
Brick Overlord

Post by Lettuce »

I've had orders split before, and this one wasn't. I managed to get in touch with customer service and they said that it should have been in there and actually managed to send me a new one.

I do love their customer service team.
Rhymes with Lettuce