AFOL Survey - Winter 2014

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump
Element God

AFOL Survey - Winter 2014

Post by chump »

Please help The LEGO Group by filling out the survey below. It looks like they've taken some feedback and moved it to 2 times a year rather than quarterly. The questions may seem repetitive but they are necessary to track the changing nature of AFOLs. I will share the results with you when I receive them.

The survey takes about 10 minutes to complete. The survey ends December 17, 2014 (midnight GMT).

At the end of the survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter a drawing to win LEGO prizes. Please read the Sweepstake Rules for complete details.
--------------------

To learn more about the adult LEGO fan community, we distribute a survey 2 times a year. The surveys help us understand what you and your fellow AFOLs are engaged in, what you think of your LEGO hobby, and how you perceive the LEGO brand. Survey results guide our team at the LEGO Group as we work to better support the fan community. As such, the surveys help us decide where to spend our time and money.

http://lego.fluidsurveys.com/s/Q4_2014/
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.