Feedback requested on soft hair elements

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump
Element God

Feedback requested on soft hair elements

Post by chump »

Looking for feedback on the soft hair elements used in the LEGO Friends theme and the LEGO Disney Princess sets. Feedback can range from touch and feel to usability and playvalue. All is valid, we want the negative and positive feedback. Thanks.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Re: Feedback requested on soft hair elements

Post by Andrew »

Thats a hair raising situation.

I like all the different styles of hair,for far to long they only had only a couple of girl mini fig hairs so its nice to have some selection.I do wish they stuck on the heads a little better.They do great on static displays .

,Andrew
Lego trains are just the best!
Claybricks
MOC Poster

Post by Claybricks »

I think the soft hair elements need to be more durable. My daughters are constantly changing the hair styles on their Friends and Princess mini fig dolls. And after awhile the hair becomes very loose on the heads.
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

PIerre, I assume this was a forward request from LEGO for feedabck, not your personal interest?

I really like that the rubber allowed for some thin hair strands (like on the current Goth Girl -CMF S12) that aren't easily breakable. I love the diversity, but I think I prefer the look and colour of the plastic hair. Overall, I guess I prefer the rubber for a few of the styles because the flex allows more arm movement, while having shoulder hair.
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

Thanks, You are correct. I forgot to mention the feedback period ended yesterday. The two previous comments were forwarded on.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.