[CONTEST] Pimp your LEGO Dimensions pad

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump
Element God

[CONTEST] Pimp your LEGO Dimensions pad

Post by chump »

Not a VLC contest, but interesting since a lot of you have LEGO Dimensions. Of course, I don't know why you would want to win a LEGO Dimensions starter pack if you're tricking out your Toy Pad.

ETA: Ah... A one-of-a-kind brick-built LEGO Doctor Who figure approximately 20 inches tall with an estimated value of 2,000 USD.

-------------
What’s Your Toy Pad Look like? Is decked out to look like the Ghostbusters Headquarters, or a mix up of the Wizard of Oz and the LEGO Movie? Or is it just the regular Toy Pad, un-customized? Now could be your chance to spice it up with some new décor.

From April 4th until May 16th, build the wildest, more amazing gateway into the LEGO Dimensions world and enter it on LEGO Rebrick. Mix LEGO Dimensions characters and themes, or build one completely in the style of your choosing. Even if you don’t own a copy of the game, you can still enter by following the sizing and design laid out in the rules. You could win A LEGO Dimensions starter pack for the console of your choice, a level pack of your choice, and a brick-built Doctor Who figure to celebrate the game!

More information can be found on LEGO Rebrick:

http://rebrick.it/LEGODimensions

Please help us spread the world about this contest to all those interested by sharing it with your LUG. Let us know if you have any questions by leaving a comment below. Looking forward to seeing what everyone builds for this one!
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.