Lego Display Sightings in the Lower Mainland

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

Kyler
Brick Deity

Lego Display Sightings in the Lower Mainland

Post by Kyler »

NOTE: Thread renamed and repurposed at Kyler's request to list Lego displayed especially in places that aren't Toy retailers or where you may not have expected to see it. Snap a photo if possible and share it here. - Pierre

----------

My friend was just at La Fontana Cafe (members might remember that some of us met there once)
and sent me this photo he snapped of their current LEGO display.
Display @ La Fontana Cafe
Display @ La Fontana Cafe
Kyler Storm - (not the Gladiator)
chump
Element God

Re: Holiday Display @ La Fontana Cafe

Post by chump »

We should start a thread of Lego found in places you wouldn't expect it. I was at Number 9 restaurant at Landsdowne Mall and I looked up and along the top were big Lego sets built and displayed. I was at an architect firm and in the foyer there was a vase filled with 1x1 lime green round plates.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
jeffrose
MOC Poster

Post by jeffrose »

There's an architect across the courtyard from my office with the FallingWater set in their window. They used to have another one, but it's gone...
VLC - Technical Director Since 2018
Owner of: Brick Brains and BricksAndLinks
Kyler
Brick Deity

Post by Kyler »

chump wrote:We should start a thread of Lego found in places you wouldn't expect it.
Maybe someone with the power to do so can simply rename this thread to "LEGO Display Sightings" ?

A couple windows in the main East-West corridor at the West Vancouver Recreation Centre tend to always have some built LEGO sets on display (what's there changes from time to time). I believe they belong to David Brear (who runs summer camps etc. through the rec centre).
Kyler Storm - (not the Gladiator)