Lego Sets For Sale

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

Brew

Lego Sets For Sale

Post by Brew »

Hi I have a few lego sets I would like to sell, I thought I would try here befor e-bay. Here is a list anyone interested let me know we can go from there, I have owned them since new.

Fire Satation374, Police Satation 354 missing one grey pad for sidewalk one red pice that is for a light on the roof top, Fire Station 357 one hitch for fire truck broken, Knights Joust 383, Taxi Station 368, Shell Tanker Truck 688, Caravell Plane 687 missing decals on the jet engine, Shell Station 690. I have listed broken or missing pieces, other than that I feel my sets are in good condition, I can send pic upon request. I have all boxes and instuctions and they are in good conditon as well.

J1A3L5
MOC Poster

Re: LEGO® Sets For Sale

Post by J1A3L5 »

Brew wrote:Knights Joust 383
Am I correct in thinking that the figures and shields have decals, not printing? May I ask what condition the decals on that set are in? How much are you wanting for that set? It interests me if the decals are in good condition, but I don't have a lot of money to spend right now.

Thanks,
-John.
Brew

Post by Brew »

This set is in great condition it always sat on my shelf un touched , the decals look excellent. I could email you a pic if you like let me know, as far as cost I have been going by the pricing that I see off of Brickshelf 125 to 145us funds I am open to offers. Let me know.......
J1A3L5
MOC Poster

Post by J1A3L5 »

Okay, but sorry, no thanks. I'm only 15 (set is much older than me) and there is no way I can afford that right now. Not even close. However I'm sure a set like that would be definately worth it to some castle people - Try putting it in the Buy/Sell section on classic-castle.com - It might generate interest.