48 x 48 grey baseplate

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

jaem
MOC Poster

48 x 48 grey baseplate

Post by jaem »

I'm working on an idea, and if it works out, I'm going to need a 48 x48 grey baseplate - preferably Old Grey, although it's not a huge deal.

Does anyone have one they'd be willing to sell for under $12 (BL price listed on Peeron)? I don't need it brand new, as long as it's in fairly good condition.

Who - if I wanted a new one (bley), how cheap could you get it?

thx,
~Jeffery MacEachern
----
Blessed are the Geeks, for they shall Internet the Earth
who
MOC Poster

Post by who »

i would have to check for sure, but off the top i think they are 11.00 inc. tax.

who.
jaem
MOC Poster

Post by jaem »

thanx, but the project proved totally impractical...

I was wanting to build a Lego version of a fairly expensive board game, but it turns out that I would have to spend probably about 3x the price of the game to build it with stuff from BL.

...Oh well... [sigh!]...when I'm rich - lol
~Jeffery MacEachern
----
Relax
General Poster

Post by Relax »

Oooooh. Now I'm curious. Which boardgame? I've seen a LEGO versions of Cathedral but I doubt it cost three times the price to build. I'm a bit of a board game fanatic so please share... :mrgreen:
jaem
MOC Poster

Post by jaem »

I have an LDraw file - I'll do a render and post it in a bit...

EDIT: here it is...

it's called Khet - sort of like Egyptian-themed chess... but with lasers! (http://www.khet.com)

sorry about the img size - I had to make it large, because LDView's snapshots don't turn out if you shrink them, and I didn't have the time to do a proper render with POV-Ray.
Attachments
Khet.png
~Jeffery MacEachern
----