Looking for Mindstorms

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

Lexical
New Poster

Looking for Mindstorms

Post by Lexical »

Hi- I am new here :lol: - I love Lego, just got into "Mindstorms"- I bid on the Lego Mindstorms NXT set (item 8527) today for 50 dollars- I have to wait until tomorrow to find out if I get to buy it.

Basically I want to know if anybody has any mindstorms stuff they want to sell. I am on disability so buying the set brand new at Toys R Us is not an option right now.

Really glad to be here! Have a great day!

Lex
"It is better to have enough ideas for some of them to be wrong, than to be always right by having no ideas at all." - Edward De Bono
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

Good to hear from you Lexical,I don't have any mindstorms,Ebay probaly is a good choice,locally winners had some nxt's several months ago,they were only$50 off regular price .Shop around and you'll find good deals.

Talk to you later,Andrew woo
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

Welcome to the forum.

I think they are still to new to be found for cheap. I too would love to find them on sale but it won't happed for a while, if at all... I don't think the old Mindstorm sets ever went for 50% off, did they?
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)