Bionicle

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

Graham
MOC Poster

Bionicle

Post by Graham »

Hey guys. I have recently decided to possibly sell off a blue-bin worth of bionicle parts. Would anyone be interested. Most of them are in terrific condition however bionicle isn't something that i use ever, so if someone else wants to, then we can figure something out.

Maybe soon i will sort the box and see what i have.

Graham
Dsmith

Post by Dsmith »

Can you get a pic? 'Cos depending on what you've got, I'd buy it.

~D
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

=Targeter= wrote:Can you get a pic? 'Cos depending on what you've got, I'd buy it.

~D
Maybe tomorrow i can take a crack at sorting, etc. and post a preliminary pic. Not sure if there is alot of good stuff though, as i am not a bionicle connossier (sp?). I guess good is relative to what you are doing. You did come to mind when this decision came around.

Graham
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

Here are some 2 pix of the assortment. The one with the bins is when i was going to start sorting it, but then i got lazy and just took a pic of the whole thing as-is to give you an idea.

There are some hockey and knight pieces in there as well, as this bionicle box has become abit of a "catch-all".

Hope that helps,

Graham
Attachments
IMG_0288a.jpg
IMG_0287a.jpg
Dsmith

Post by Dsmith »

You've got some good stuff in there. Dunno how much I'll be able to buy, though, as I only have about $50 at the moment.

I might be able to get to Abbotsford tomorrow, so if you could PM me an address... be easier than shipping it.

~D
DeGobbi
Brick Deity

Post by DeGobbi »

Mmm Ikea trays . . soo good !
VLC Loud mouth
Dave De Gobbi
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

Yeah, so handy. they have alot of mileage already. I like the stacking tubs too!

Graham
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

I have another shoebox full of bionicle for sale. As i don't collect it but i know others do I am offering the box worth for about $25 obo if anyone is interested.

The shoebox isn't included :)

Graham
Attachments
The lot of bionicle
The lot of bionicle