I'm so happy, I scored big time!

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

03SilveradoLS
Experienced Poster

I'm so happy, I scored big time!

Post by 03SilveradoLS »

I just bought the following Technic sets for $70!!!!

8480 Space Shuttle
8880 Super Car
8062 Briefcase set
8485 Control Center II
8856 Whirlwind Rescue

I'd almost hate to be bragging about this in your guy's face, but I have no else who will understand the awesome deal this was! I almost feel guilty like I stole the sets or something!

I'm going to have some happy building hours ahead of me now! Good luck in your searches.
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

Fantastic find! well done .
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

Wow, good for you! I'd be happy to find any ONE of those sets for $70.

So where did you find such a deal? :wink:
-Bryan
03SilveradoLS
Experienced Poster

Post by 03SilveradoLS »

I just completely lucked out on Ebay. Actually after the auction was over I received emails from people who meant to bid but missed the deadline! Just lucky on this one.

I've almost built the shuttle, I like this model far more than the stuff LEGO makes now. Anyways I noticed last night that all of the pieces are still like brand new. No fading, no scratches, chips, dents and luckily the guy never applied the stickers.

There is some missing pieces though, so far I have noticed that I don't have the wheels for the 8880 but the other specialized parts are there.

There's only one more set now that I want and that's the 8479 Barcode Truck. I might just be happy with the instructions, I have the parts to make it already. Other than that I'm finding that new LEGO sets are not to my liking. I'm not even going to buy the 8275 Bulldozer - there's just too many studless beams and pins for my liking.

I do have 5 each of the new Power Functions motors though. I'm not happy with the new connector either.
Last edited by 03SilveradoLS on Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
03SilveradoLS
Experienced Poster

Post by 03SilveradoLS »

oops double post