Going to PaB, can you get me a cup off...

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

Platypus
Brick God

Going to PaB, can you get me a cup off...

Post by Platypus »

These things
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/47458
PaB had them in Dark red on the weekend. I filled a cup and it didn't make it to the cash with me, or subsequently home. I really wanted the piece though. If you are going down and can grab me a cup I will be forever grateful! I could also trade you from my PaB stash if you prefer.
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

David, I plan on going to Bellevue tomorrow (Oct 13), and if they still have that piece in dark red I'll get you a cup. But a large or small cup?
-Bryan
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

How often do people go down to Bellevue? I'd like to go but working 6 days a week at the moment. I am interested in 9v straight track and a few sets. Maybe you could take a few photos (hint hint), plus what their store hours are so as to figure out what days/times i could go if the opportunity arises.

Thanx muchly.

Graham
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

The Bellevue LEGO store follows the mall hours, so it's 9:30a-9:30p Mon-Sat and 11a-7p on Sundays. A lot longer than our typical mall hours.

I won't take pictures in their store, but I'll take note of their train stuff. Andrew mentioned a few days ago that they had motors, the holiday train, the hobby train set, and some track.

You can always call them and ask what stuff they have in stock - very friendly staff. They once put a Cafe Corner on hold for me so I wouldn't make the trip down there for nothing! Their number is (425) 451-2271.

Personally, I go down to Bellevue maybe 3-4 times per year.
-Bryan
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

David, I got you a large cup of those pieces in dark red, 18 trans clear 1x2 bricks, and 8 black 1x4 bricks.

Graham, in stock they had straight, curved, points and crossover tracks, motors, and speed regulators (all 9V related items). And a few of the remote controlled IR trains. Maybe they have some other stuff in their stockroom, but I didn't ask.

I finally saw the UCS Millenium Falcon in person and wow it is HUGE.
-Bryan
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

Nice, thanx for the info. Now i just have to arrange to get down there one day. Too bad they weren't closer, like Bellingham :(

Graham
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

What did you pick up Brian?,the Lego store didn't have a shipment come in that was supposed to be there for the con,any good little pieces available.Did you talk to Gord or Neil?

Happy hunting--Andrew
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

I didn't see anything special, although the store was well stocked with the latest Star Wars sets. Lots of people though. I asked if they had 2x2 tiles in dark grey or black in the back, but none. Apparently they did have 'em in dark tan and red I believe.

I only got a large cup of orange 1x4 bricks. I want to make a pumpkin. :)
-Bryan
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

Thanks Bryan! I'm glad you got the large cause I am just catching up on all these posts now. Will you be at the meeting on Friday, if we are having one?
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

Platypus wrote:Thanks Bryan! I'm glad you got the large cause I am just catching up on all these posts now. Will you be at the meeting on Friday, if we are having one?
I'll drop by the meeting for a bit - to give you your pieces at the very least!
-Bryan