Stuff I am parting with

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

03SilveradoLS
Experienced Poster

Stuff I am parting with

Post by 03SilveradoLS »

It's not much but it's a start. Sorry I haven't offered them here first but I'm not even sure if any of you would want them. Ebay seems to guarantee a sale quick and easy.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0181005839

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0181210674

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0181220197
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

I'd be interested in the micromotor as i don't have one (and would be handy for building the gantry) as well as the plotter/control center. Guess i'll have to watch for how much they go for.

Graham
03SilveradoLS
Experienced Poster

Post by 03SilveradoLS »

They are anywhere from $15 to 30, plus the little plates that attach to it.

Anyways be forewarned that that micromotor in particular doesn't work. There is something wrong with it. Maybe a loose contact or a broken/misaligned brush? If I am not mistaken it's a common problem and can be fixed. Of course I could be wrong.
03SilveradoLS
Experienced Poster

Post by 03SilveradoLS »

I am also willing to part with these if anyone is interested. It is the 4958 Dino set - all the parts, excluding the Power Functions components, still in sealed bags. Instructions included but no box. Make me an offer.

who
MOC Poster

Post by who »

bring the dino stuff to the next meeting, we can include it in a draft.

who.
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

Who, that makes no sense. Why would we want one of a set in a draft? We would have lots of little dud piles with one part, as well as having only one motor and other key parts that each person usually takes for themselves from the draft set.

What is the dino worth?
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
who
MOC Poster

Post by who »

looking at the photos, there does not seem to be too many single pieces but a bunch of each piece, and the singles may be duplicated depending what else was drafted with it, like the last draft, the two castle sets and the viking sets had quite a few pieces in each making for bigger piles of those .

who.
Robin
Master Poster

Post by Robin »

03SilveradoLS, why don't you bring what you want to get rid of out to Graham's house this friday night and let the valley people have a crack at it. You and Graham can probably do some trading, and I'm always interested in acquiring stuff for the right price.

Robin
03SilveradoLS
Experienced Poster

Post by 03SilveradoLS »

I don't think I can make it out there tomorrow, but thanks for suggesting it.