Trading

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

Graham
MOC Poster

Trading

Post by Graham »

I was curious if there is interest to do trading of lego (permanent swap). As of late i have been considering "specializing" on realistic technic models and not really persuing other lines like trains, city, pirates, etc... Of course i like those other sets however i always come back to technic.

If those are interested then we can chitchat as to is available on both sides. I still have my sets for sale that were previously listed, plus 2 harbor sets, 2 9v train cargo sets, santa fe mail car, batmobile, plus lots of minifigs for castle, etc.
timtosino
Element King

Post by timtosino »

Which Harbour and 9V sets are you looking to get rid of? I have some older (1980's) Technic that are just sitting on my shelf.
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

The Lego harbor is set #7994 with the big blue ship. I have 2 of them but i might be willing to part with one of them. In the next week or two i'll post what i have available. I just haven't had time this week to go through all my stuff.

I also have 2 of #4559 the Cargo Railway, however i'd be willing to sell the second one which is in mint stored condition.