Star Wars LEGO® for sale

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

mattybrick
General Poster

Star Wars LEGO® for sale

Post by mattybrick »

Hey guys... just letting anyone on here know that I am selling off my star wars lego sets. I have some listings up on craigslist.. but thought I would let you guys know to.

I have the Emperors Shuttle.. the first one that came out years ago.. It is built out of the box.
I have the Imerial Transport Shuttle.. it comes with two sandtroopers, a stormtrooper and pilot.
I also have a snowspeeder, and the rebel minifigures than have a little transport.
Lastly I have 3 near mint still in the box sets of minifigures. Two are duplicates or Luke, Imperial Officer, and Stromtrooper. The last box is from the Phantom Menace where Jinn fights off the battle droids.

I do have pictures if anyone is interested.

Thanks..

Matty
Slogghead
Experienced Poster

Re: Star Wars LEGO® for sale

Post by Slogghead »

Oh, That is you...I was interested in the 3 sets in box and I was trying to make it out Tuesday and my schedule is all messed up now.

I really wanted those too :(
"I assure you, Lord Vader, my men are working as fast as they can." "Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/slogghead