Death Star & VW Bus

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

surreysidelego
New Poster

Death Star & VW Bus

Post by surreysidelego »

Hey guys i'm parting with part of my lego collection as i am planning to get my first car :) . I have both an unopened VW T1 transporter bus and an unopened death star. Post tax the Death star is 560 in canada and the camper is around 145 post tax. PM me if you're interested with what you believe is a fair price. Thanks a lot guys.
Mamabud
New Poster

Re: Death Star & VW Bus

Post by Mamabud »

Hi,
Congratulations on the first car ...mine had a wooden dash board and was built before seatbelts were mandatory... I hope you do better! My almost 8 year old son has amassed quite the fleet of mostly rebel ships and has also been saving up for the death star for quite a while. A price reduction would be most helpful. I feel we could offer$475.00 and unlimited grins and thank-yous! What do you think?
Lego loving matriarch,
Sincerely,
Cheryl
Ps: I am a brand new member and just learning all the website forum Operations, patience appreciated.
Also, we went to see the show in Cloverdale... It was amazing, and so much humour too! Did you help with that?
surreysidelego
New Poster

Post by surreysidelego »

hey there, i sent you a private message ^, so we can talk like that
Dkaylwin
New Poster

Post by Dkaylwin »

Hi! Do you still have the Death Star available? If so, is it set #10143 or the new version? If is is 10143 would be happy to meet your asking price. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Darcy