Wanted: Dark Orange 1xN bricks (TownHall)

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

RadStar
Master Poster

Wanted: Dark Orange 1xN bricks (TownHall)

Post by RadStar »

Hi All

Im working on a factory building. I am using the Dark Orange bricks from Townhall and I need some more!!
If anyone has a bunch they'd be willing to trade, let me know!

I have available for trade; lots castle wall panels, lots angled wall panels, six 48x48 gray baseplates and also money (after payday on 31st)

Please send me a message if interested

Thanks!
Roger
Roger the Deaf Guy
My Moc Page
AC
Brick God

Re: Wanted: Dark Orange 1xN bricks (TownHall)

Post by AC »

Sorry Roger. I love that colour and will not be parting with any of that stuff.
RadStar
Master Poster

Post by RadStar »

Ha at least you didnt PM me with that message lol. Got my hopes up seeing a post in here! haha
Yeah its a nice new color, not so easy for me to work with but loving the Factory building I've started building!
Cheers
Roger the Deaf Guy
My Moc Page
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

Sorry to get your hopes up again. I thought it was another dark colour to drool over by I see that it was in Harry Potter Escape from Privet Drive. But Town Hall really brought this colour back.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
soundwave
Brick Deity

Post by soundwave »

If it is finished by Nov 9th then you can bring it to our town/city/train display in Burnaby. We would love to see it.
If it is not finished, you can still bring it and we will say it was blown up the Aliens
Shane Weckstrom

flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/43769067@N08/

Save a Tree, Eat a Beaver
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

Sorry, getting your hopes up again. :lol: I only have 1x1x6 columns with square base. I could trade a few of those if you want a few.

To go slightly off-topic, Roger, I am surprised that yo uare offering to trade castle panels for bricks to build a factory. Is this the end of your fantasy layout and a start in a new direction, toward town?...
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
RadStar
Master Poster

Post by RadStar »

Well.. a medieval town, yeah :) I really got into the modular style buildings and now am building that way. Anyone curious can check out my mocpages; there are pics of an Arch Building, Yellow/Brown Half-Timber style, and the Wizard Building Version 2.0

http://www.mocpages.com/mocs.php?id=77808

No pics of my factory building yet... and by the way, it will be producing barrels, wood boxes, wood wheels, wood products of all sorts :) Great way to use up tons of barrels and wheels! :D

I will never stop castle & fantasy, I just find that lately I like using my skills building walls, windows, arches; rather than use the castle wall panels I've accumulated. Although right now my medieval town has a very large castle in the background, so the wall panels are pretty useful- it's just that I have SO much!!
Roger the Deaf Guy
My Moc Page
RadStar
Master Poster

Post by RadStar »

Platypus wrote:I only have 1x1x6 columns with square base. I could trade a few of those if you want a few.
Cool Im sure I can use those.
Roger the Deaf Guy
My Moc Page
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

RadStar wrote:
Platypus wrote:I only have 1x1x6 columns with square base. I could trade a few of those if you want a few.
Cool Im sure I can use those.
How many do you want?
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

Wow roger that arch building looks fantastic,you should have brought it to trains,really great build.

,Andrew
Lego trains are just the best!
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

Nice work. You can see the castle influence in your buildings. Andrew is right you sould totally display your buildings in the train shows we do.
RadStar
Master Poster

Post by RadStar »

Platypus wrote:How many do you want?
How many you got available for trade? I still have those 4 draft picks for Series 7 figs. You can PM me how many you'd trade me for those? (No worries about the 48x48 baseplates, selling them on craigslist)
Andrew wrote:Wow roger that arch building looks fantastic,you should have brought it to trains,really great build.
Thanks :) I promise I'll bring my buildings to VLC shows eventually.
AC wrote:Nice work. You can see the castle influence in your buildings. Andrew is right you sould totally display your buildings in the train shows we do.
Thanks too! I do my best to keep the castle influence! Most my projects are based off European stuff I find online too.. I'm pretty happy how my building projets have come along (LUG Bulk helped tremendously) although right now I'm not ready to display them to the public! I am still changing some things here and there.
Roger the Deaf Guy
My Moc Page
soundwave
Brick Deity

Post by soundwave »

I like your buildings Roger. the German town house and arch building are great. Some of them may be perfect for the winter town that we are doing for Van Dusen.
Shane Weckstrom

flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/43769067@N08/

Save a Tree, Eat a Beaver