Classic Space - Looking for parts/sets for sale!

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Classic Space - Looking for parts/sets for sale!

Post by Bricksky »

I'm looking for Classic Space Parts and a few figs (must be in good shape with gold still on the chest). Any sets you have don't have to be a complete either (although that would be extra cool).

I'm primarily looking for parts. Anything from the classic space genre, i.e. some old gray bricks, classic blue, trans yellow, etc..

I have an idea for a new Spaceship MOC; and I want to build it using classic space colors and parts. I don't have to use 100% authentic classic space parts either, I'm just going for a certain look. Unfortunately I don't have enough parts in this color scheme to make it happen... yet! ;)

Please let me know if you have any old classic space stuff for sale (at reasonable prices please). You get rid of some old parts you aren't using and gain some cash! I get some parts to build a new Space MOC! This could be a Win/Win!

Thanks, Tyler

ps. If I can get the parts cheaper on Bricklink, BrickOwl, Ebay, Craigslist, etc., then I'm probably not gonna be very interested, so try and be reasonable, and help support your local Vancouver Lego Club create some more cool stuff!
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Re: Classic Space - Looking for parts/sets for sale!

Post by Bricksky »

I am still looking for Classic Space Lego parts...

I need a few more Classic Space Figs for the display VLC is building for the June 2014 Oakridge Lego Store display Window.

I would also really like a few bricks with Classic Space Emblem to incorporate into vehicles for display...

...anything Trans-Yellow would also be welcome!

If you have any Classic Space parts, figs, or old sets, you would consider selling, please get back to me asap...

Sincerely, Tyler Sky
;)