Need PoP soldiers and horses

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

TroopaDee
Master Poster

Need PoP soldiers and horses

Post by TroopaDee »

Hey all, I'm looking for a few of these Prince of Persia soldiers (head doesn't matter) and one pair of Dashan legs. I'm also looking for around 6-10 horses (the new ones with the moveable legs). I would be willing to pay a fair price for them, let me know if you have any!

Thanks,
D

chump
Element God

Re: Need PoP soldiers and horses

Post by chump »

I'm not looking to sell them, but if you're making a diorama and want to borrow them for a period of time, I do have two Battle of Alamut sets which these minifigs come from. So four of the red guys and two of the blue. That's hardly a battle scene, but it's a start.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

I had some ideas for a diorama and I'm still planning what I'm going to do, not sure why I feel like doing some Castles all of a sudden. I'd still like to have my own little group of soldiers, but I wouldn't mind borrowing a few more temporarily for a bigger diorama. :lol: Thanks a lot Pierre I appreciate the offer, I'll message you when I need them. :)
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

These aren't PoP soldiers or horses but I'm also using them for my Castle MOC and I didn't think it was worth a new topic. I could just BL them but I wanted to see if anyone has them locally first, shoot me a message if you have a few spares of the parts below and name your price :)