Want to Trade: Deep Freeze Defender 6973

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

timtosino
Element King

Want to Trade: Deep Freeze Defender 6973

Post by timtosino »

So I got this from the lot that Keith parted out a couple years ago and I don't really have a use for it. It's sat under my bed for 3 years and I'd like to see it go to a good home. Since this was from the club I can only take trades on it so was I was thinking was maybe someone could trade me a new set coming out in the summer for it? 60154 (Bus Station) has an RRP of $50, no CDN pricing announced yet but probably in the $65 range? Between VIP points, promos and 6793 going for an average of $105 CAD on Bricklink the recipient would be well ahead I hope. If not, if there's anything anyone else has you'd think I'd be interested in to trade for it, make me an offer.

Forgot to mention set has box and instructions.
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
D_R_Watson
MOC Poster

Re: Want to Trade: Deep Freeze Defender 6973

Post by D_R_Watson »

That was the last set I bought before my dark ages. When I went back to the UK in 2015 I could find no trace of it, I presume my brother had it away. I'll think about your trade proposition (I was planning to get the bus station too!)
Ptrotter
MOC Poster

Post by Ptrotter »

Was there box and instructions included, or just the parts?
I own a bit of Lego. A little obsessive by some peoples standards.
Hamslice
Element King

Post by Hamslice »

This was from some ones collection donated to the club. because most of the set had instructions and some boxes, I took everything home and rebuilt the sets. We then did a fun auction with monopoly money for club members to bid on them.
timtosino
Element King

Post by timtosino »

Ptrotter wrote:Was there box and instructions included, or just the parts?
Yes it came with box and instructions. I've never taken the pieces out of the box since I got it, they are in a Ziploc.
Hamslice wrote:This was from some ones collection donated to the club. because most of the set had instructions and some boxes, I took everything home and rebuilt the sets. We then did a fun auction with monopoly money for club members to bid on them.
I remember it was more like a blind auction, we didn't know what we were bidding on.
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
Ptrotter
MOC Poster

Post by Ptrotter »

Tim

I'd be interested. Will PM you.
I own a bit of Lego. A little obsessive by some peoples standards.