Collection Sale (~$10,000 In sets)

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: AC

River
New Poster

Collection Sale (~$10,000 In sets)

Postby River » Mon May 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Selling all of my BNIB LEGO sets. The following image is just most of the smaller kits listed, the large ones are separately stored and boxed. There may be very small discrepancies in the Mixel section. Very few small sets may have minor denting. Values determined by a mix of BrickPicker and sold Ebay listings.

http://imgur.com/YkRAMZO

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Gu8p ... sp=sharing

Smoke-free home. Very little/no dust. some sets have LBR stickers on them, very easy to remove even without heat.

Aiming to sell everything together. $10730 is the total but I will talk discounts if someone takes the entire lot, or large portions of it. I'm not looking to sell sets individually or in chunks any smaller than 1000$. If you wish to discuss the sale of this lot on your own or with a group of buyers, you can reach me on:

Discord: Tempest!#0984
E-mail: Rivuletblue@gmail.com
Phone # Available upon request.

Additional unboxed/unlisted items (Not included in total):
10212 - Missing Stand. $500
10240 - Missing r2-d2 figure $400
Year 2015 Bionicle Main sets $80
610799 S13 Minifigures x47 $3 Each. Discountable If you buy them all.
853351 - Coloured Magnet set x2 $12
Last edited by River on Mon May 15, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
TheRebricker
Technology Director

Re: Collection Sale (~$10,000 In sets)

Postby TheRebricker » Mon May 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Just a note, I know this guy and he's a good guy. A true Lego fan, but I guess he's simplifying.
- Jason

..::Technology Director::..
River
New Poster

Postby River » Mon May 15, 2017 1:03 pm

TheRebricker wrote:Just a note, I know this guy and he's a good guy. A true Lego fan, but I guess he's simplifying.

Aww thanks man. I probably know a few guys here as it is. It's Rio from Oakridge. I'm still holding onto all my opened stuff, though, I'll never be done with this addiction...
chump
Element God

Postby chump » Mon May 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Welcome R! It's about damn time you came around here. Hopefully this is the first step in coming out to a meeting. I miss seeing you and Nikki at the store.
Pierre
VLC Vice President & VLC Ambassador to TLG

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
Kyler
Membership Director

Postby Kyler » Tue May 16, 2017 11:16 am

River wrote:
TheRebricker wrote:Just a note, I know this guy and he's a good guy. A true Lego fan, but I guess he's simplifying.

Aww thanks man. I probably know a few guys here as it is. It's Rio from Oakridge. I'm still holding onto all my opened stuff, though, I'll never be done with this addiction...

chump wrote:Welcome R! It's about damn time you came around here. Hopefully this is the first step in coming out to a meeting. I miss seeing you and Nikki at the store.

Rio, if you do wish to take Pierre up on his hope that you'll get out to a club meeting, the next one's on June 16th.
Send me a PM if you'd like more info.
Kyler Storm
VLC Membership Director

Return to “Buy, Sell & Trade”