Coworker looking for parts

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

ssential-bricks
MOC Poster

Coworker looking for parts

Post by ssential-bricks »

Hey all,

We might have a new recruit! Steve from my office, cool guy has been rebuilding his old collections such as set 6363 Set: 6363-1

He's currently hunting for a yellow parrot and a steering wheel from set 6274 to complete his set that seems to be missing these 2 parts.

Set: 6274-1

and he also would like to get a hot dog guy Set: 71008-14

I told Steve to create an account on the forums. So he should be popping by in the near future. Maybe he'll reply to this thread.

Thanks!
lego n00b --> supportive lego spouse --> AFOL
Darkglobe1977
New Poster

Re: Coworker looking for parts

Post by Darkglobe1977 »

Thanks for the invite Sarah! Just getting back into my childhood sets which are mainly Classic Space, Town and castle as well as some Pirates and possibly some old Technic. Going to hit up bricklink for an order soon but the Yellow Parrot for my ship looks to be a bit elusive. Anyways hope to attend a meeting soon.
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

Welcome! Bricklink is that slippery slope. :)
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
Lettuce
Brick Overlord

Post by Lettuce »

Darkglobe1977 wrote:the Yellow Parrot for my ship looks to be a bit elusive. Anyways hope to attend a meeting soon.
I have that ship from when I was a kid, but I also happen to be missing the yellow parrot :(
Rhymes with Lettuce