Yellow Castle for Sale

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

J1A3L5
MOC Poster

Yellow Castle for Sale

Post by J1A3L5 »

Hi all,

A while back I mentioned I had a yellow castle for sale at some point - some point is now. Ayleen and I built it to see whether or not it was complete, and for the experience - which I highly recommend!

I've attached three pictures - the instructions are in excellent condition, the box in reasonable condition considering it's age.

The set itself is almost complete with just a couple substitutions of basic bricks - the sticker above the door is on a 1x6 brick instead of a 1x8 so an extra 1x2 is included. The sticker that goes on the back tower covers multiple bricks and is included on a ziplock. The string used in the drawbridge is non-original. The rest of the stickers are in great condition considering the age - they sure don't make them like that anymore!

Checking out Bricklink has the cheapest one ~$250 with no box, with the box being $300+.

If anyone would like it for $200, which I think is reasonable, please let me know. I can bring it to the meeting (Oct 27th) built so you can check it out - or disassemble it, if you're sure you want it.

Cheers,
-John.
Attachments
Instructions
Instructions
Box
Box
Built
Built
J1A3L5
MOC Poster

Re: Yellow Castle for Sale

Post by J1A3L5 »

I changed the price, I think I was asking too much.

Cheers,
-John.
EmilyGeekX
Experienced Poster

Re: Yellow Castle for Sale

Post by EmilyGeekX »

Well now that is really interesting :)