Buddy, can you spare a square?

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump
Element God

Buddy, can you spare a square?

Post by chump »

Okay... I can't remember what movie that's from but I've got a simple request that will probably blossom out to a full blown wants list.

I'm looking for a 1x1 trans-clear plate, quantity one. I acquired a used Rocky River Retreat a few months back and this was the single piece missing. I haven't found a bricklink store that has one with sufficient other stuff that I'm looking for.

Thanks.

ETA: I also need a 4 x 4 Corner Round Brick if someone is willing to sell me one in great condition. I acquired a Freestyle 4151 set and this was one of the key pieces missing.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2577
Last edited by chump on Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
TFM
Element King

Re: Buddy, can you spare a square?

Post by TFM »

chump wrote:Okay... I can't remember what movie that's from but I've got a simple request that will probably blossom out to a full blown wants list.

I'm looking for a 1x1 trans-clear plate, quantity one. I acquired a used Rocky River Retreat a few months back and this was the single piece missing. I haven't found a bricklink store that has one with sufficient other stuff that I'm looking for.

Thanks.
I have, oh 3000 of them. I can give you one.
8) TFM -- ABS addiction is a terrible thing... to waste.
smartiac
MOC Poster

Post by smartiac »

i think the movie was sierra madra , with humphrey bogart .

can you spare a dime for a american down on his luck .

i have a few to spare as well , how many did you need .

who.
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

I also need a 4 x 4 Corner Round Brick if someone is willing to sell me one in great condition. I acquired a Freestyle 4151 set and this was one of the key pieces missing.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2577

If anyone catches this message in time for tonight's meeting, that would be awesome.
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

so why are you trying to put toggether a freestyle set?
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

It's the obsessive compulsive in me. Actually, it's because having three of that piece kind of sucks.