Two 4400 Spumoni Tubs for Trade *** DONE DEAL ***

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump
Element God

Two 4400 Spumoni Tubs for Trade *** DONE DEAL ***

Post by chump »

I was doing some sculpture building yesterday and I started to run out of white, black and red. The 4679 tub was good for these particular builds.

I bought three of the 4400 tubs originally, one for my niece and two extras which have not been opened. At that time I was starting out and I read in wisdom that you buy sets in two, so that if there is only one of a certain piece that at least you'll have an even multiple.

So it's your chance to get a hold of two of these Spumoni tubs. So called, because it's one of the first things you think of when you open the tub. And for those of you that care, it's old gray, old dark gray and old brown.

http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/i ... thpics=yes

I don't have any sets or tubs in mind, but make me an offer and we'll see if we can make something work. Local trades, in person only.

Okay to make it easier, I just perused my wants list and here are some sets I'm looking for. Some of these may seem lopsided but cash can be used in either direction to even it out.

6462 ResQ: Aerial Recovery
6416 Paradisa: Poolside Paradise
(or other Paradisa sets)
7259 Star Wars: Arc 170 Starfighter
4891 Designer: Highway Haulers
4882 Designer: Prehistoric Power
7700 ExoForce: Stealth Hunter
7703 ExoForce: Fire Vulture
Also try me on some older Technic sets.

Or castle wall pieces in quality condition... yes....

I'm also amenable to just having a whole tub full of white, black and red basic bricks to be able to build http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25962 and to finish off http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=106733

Or as before, just surprise me. After receiving the Technic Chopper Force from the Secret Santa, this idea seems cool to me.

Anyways, if you're interested, PM me and let's see what flies.

Pierre
Last edited by chump on Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
kopakanui
MOC Poster

Post by kopakanui »

well if your interested in the old technic sets and other old sets there is a shop up in north vancouver at the lonsdale quay market and shops where they have a lot of old stuff its called the games people. Im not sure of the prices but its great to see all of this od sets in good condition. two shops over there is another place with some lego sets. it is called play and learn.I thought I would tell people about these two shops so if anyone was interested in finding old sets they might have some luck with these two stores. :)

connor
If one of your lego creations falls apart it is another gateway to your imagination of great things.
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

kopakanui wrote:well if your interested in the old technic sets and other old sets there is a shop up in north vancouver at the lonsdale quay market and shops where they have a lot of old stuff its called the games people. Im not sure of the prices but its great to see all of this od sets in good condition. two shops over there is another place with some lego sets. it is called play and learn.I thought I would tell people about these two shops so if anyone was interested in finding old sets they might have some luck with these two stores. :)

connor
Thanks for the info. I came across that store late last year. Prices are a bit on the high side for the sets that still remain and in themes that I'm not that interested in. I remember that the Play and Learn store still had a UCS Tie Fighter Advanced. Coinicidentally, there was an article in the newspaper about the Games People store today.
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

The tubs are gone. Thanks for looking.