Lego shop at home

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

Andrew
Brick Overlord

Lego shop at home

Post by Andrew »

Hi everyone ,Shop at home has bag #3 on sale ,which is 1 x 1 old light grey plates on for $1.48 per 90 pces.David and I were going to make a bricklink order but I had remembered these were on sale.All the other 1 x 1 plates are still at $3.99 can.per 90 pces.
Last of the old grey I had to pick up 25 bags plus 5 for David,for me all to just ballast train track.

Happy hunting ,Andrew woo
Graham
MOC Poster

Re: Lego shop at home

Post by Graham »

Andrew wrote:Hi everyone ,Shop at home has bag #3 on sale ,which is 1 x 1 old light grey plates on for $1.48 per 90 pces.David and I were going to make a bricklink order but I had remembered these were on sale.All the other 1 x 1 plates are still at $3.99 can.per 90 pces.
Last of the old grey I had to pick up 25 bags plus 5 for David,for me all to just ballast train track.

Happy hunting ,Andrew woo
If you are doing an order still, can you add a few more for me, unless it changes the shipping cost. I would love up to 10 of those in the light grey.

Thanx,

Graham
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

Don't forget, if you order 10+ packs, the price drops from $1.48 per pack to CDN$1.33 (10% off).

Do you have space for more bags for me too, as many as 10?
-Bryan
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

Good to know. So Andrew, would you be able to put me down for 10 packs? I'll chip in for shipping obviously.

Thanx,

Graham
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

Sorry I already had made the order on monday.I'm sure it has shipped already.If the sale is not on anymore I'll consider selling some of the bags,sorry but the 3 bags I had before barely covered what I wanted to do in the first place.Hopefully they are old light grey.

Andrew :wink:
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

No worries either way. One of these days i need to get down to PaB. Feel like i have missed out with all the PaB stories, plus our dollar rocking.

Graham
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

Lego shop at home has the hobby train on for $70 cdn and the technic ferarri 1/8th scale on for $140 cdn.Some good prices on those two items.
I believe they might have free shipping with a code out of the new holiday catalog as well..

Happy hunting ,Andrew :wink:
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

Thanx Andrew for posting those deals. If you go into the shop-at-home website without a catalog code, you get a bunch of sales. If you enter the latest code, those sales dry up I noticed.

Anyways, good fun last club meeting and cant wait for the next one.

Graham
J1A3L5
MOC Poster

Post by J1A3L5 »

I haven't done it, but I understand that if you phone in you can get your free shipping from the catalogue code as well as the sales & deals all at once...

-John.
Robin
Master Poster

Post by Robin »

Yes, if you talk to a S@H agent on the phone directly, you can get the bargain deals AND the free shipping. Better yet, use a U.S. shipping address, and you save even more (Holiday train - $49.98 USD, Hobby Train - $44.98 USD).

Robin