Exo Force Sentai Golden Tower/Spongebob boat school $27.99

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

legofactory
MOC Poster

Exo Force Sentai Golden Tower/Spongebob boat school $27.99

Post by legofactory »

Exo-Force Golden Tower:
This set is retail at $69.99.
Zellers has it on sale at $48.89
The Bay has it for $27.99
http://www.thebay.com/stores/shop/produ ... 0/62409370

Spongebob Squarepants Boatin School

Check your instore availblity or select ship to store.

Exo-force has been discontinued so I think they are trying to clear it all out.
TheTurtleMoves
General Poster

Post by TheTurtleMoves »

Done and done.

I was kinda expecting some LEGO under the tree last week but didn't get any so coming upon a sale like this is perfect. In fact, I might even get two...

Thanks for the tip!

Cheers,
Adrian
Pleased to meet you, I'm a geek of many colors - gaming, comics, LEGO, sci-fi everything, cartoons, computers and more.
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

I saw these downtown a few days ago, couple of boxes left. The tags were still at $52.00 though. Maybe it marks down further at the till?
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
TheTurtleMoves
General Poster

Post by TheTurtleMoves »

I called yesterday and was informed that "the shelves are bare." in the LEGO dept of the Bay.

But, the interweb has a cure for all that ails. In this case, free shipping if they ship it to a store, like the one a block from where my wife works. And, since I've already paid for it, they're not going to have a lot of luck telling me I have to pay more. :wink:

Cheers,
Adrian
Pleased to meet you, I'm a geek of many colors - gaming, comics, LEGO, sci-fi everything, cartoons, computers and more.
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

The prices in the bay, zellers are never the same online and instore.
Even if they have a sale on the flier of buy 1 get 1 1/2 price, the online stores don't get that.

I suggest you order it online and choose free delivery to your store. But I heard that their free delivery thing takes a loooooong time...

and ya turtle your right, they won't force you to pay more. xD

But platplus if you were looking for the spongebob one, you should instead have purchased it at toysrus a few weeks ago. It was like $24.