7680 The Twilight now 50% off at S@H.

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

Captain Pike
MOC Poster

Post by Captain Pike »

Was $119, now $59 CAD. I guess that's a real saving. And $59 for an 800+ part kit sounds good. But to borrow a line from a different SF franchise, "It's just so damn ugly...."
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

GRRRR. I was gonna post that.... Captain Pike. But seems like you beat me first. But it is a pretty good deal. With over 800 pieces, its good even if your just using the pieces for other purposes. Get this now. Its a top seller after the 50% off. Before no one even cares about this because its plain ugly.

But to add on the sale. Don't forget to add the coupon code "bscd29" to the order. You save $5 when you purchase $20 or more from lego.com. However, you have to do it by phone and kind of talk with the rep. This coupon was meant for USA customers from the brickmaster magazine. But if your lucky, the phone rep. may give it to you like me. ^^

Captain pike. Do you have any other deals at wal mart or any other stores??? I haven't been to one lately and is hoping to purchase some lego. Your really good at finding good deals like the clone packs @ $5.00. Nice spotting ! Thanks.
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

March 16/2009. This set has RETURNED TO ITS ORIGINAL RETAIL PRICE !

Now $119.99 at lego shop.com

Its too late now to get it at $60 ! But even i didn't expect it to go back. I thought lego just wants to get rid of this item and retire it. lol.