Sale at Barry's store

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

AC
Brick God

Sale at Barry's store

Post by AC »

30% off all Lego in his store this includes his bulk for Lego Club members. He called me earlier and asked me to post this here. :)
It's 20% off for everyone else.
legofactory
MOC Poster

Re: Sale at Barry's store

Post by legofactory »

AC wrote:30% off all Lego in his store this includes his bulk. He called me earlier and asked me to post this here.
Is that 30% + an additional 10% for VLC members? If it is, its a really good deal.
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

You will have to ask him. Keep your eyes open he may need to clear a lot of stock. :)
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

It is 30% only. 20% is what he's putting things on sale for the general public. The extra 10% is for being part of VLC and you must let him know that you're a member (use the secret handshake), so he knows to give you 30%. The sale starts on Saturday. I don't know about the red stickered items discount though and whether that'll be another 10% off.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

chump wrote:I don't know about the red stickered items discount though and whether that'll be another 10% off.
It's an additional 10% off. So you save 40% off in total. Its mostly Mars Mission and a couple of older lego sets on clearance for extra 10% off.

He has quite a few indy, agents & city sets
-Temple Escape, Temple of Crystal skull, Lost Tomb and several others i forgot.

Star Wars
-V-19 Torrent ~$71
-Magna Guard Fighter $61
-At Ap walker $57
-Rogue Shadow $70
-UCS Falcon $~740

By the way, theres no new lego sets.
beethead
MOC Poster

Post by beethead »

legofactory wrote:
chump wrote:I don't know about the red stickered items discount though and whether that'll be another 10% off.
It's an additional 10% off. So you save 40% off in total. Its mostly Mars Mission and a couple of older lego sets on clearance for extra 10% off.

He has quite a few indy, agents & city sets
-Temple Escape, Temple of Crystal skull, Lost Tomb and several others i forgot.

Star Wars
-V-19 Torrent ~$71
-Magna Guard Fighter $61
-At Ap walker $57
-Rogue Shadow $70
-UCS Falcon $~740

By the way, theres no new lego sets.
You can get the V19 Torrent at Walmart on clearance for $40. Saw it Thursday at the Grandview Superstore location in Vancouver.

Sears.ca has V19 Torrent on clearance in the outlet section for $55.94 but there's a 30% off clearance items coupon (941612950) which brings the total down to $39.16 before shipping/handling/tax charges. Coupon only valid Nov. 7 & 8, so act fast if you want it.