Toysrus 20% off all lego city, agents and 30% off bionicle

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

legofactory
MOC Poster

Toysrus 20% off all lego city, agents and 30% off bionicle

Post by legofactory »

ToysRUs Canada is offering 20% off ALL LEGO City & LEGO Agents. Plus, they also got 30% off ALL LEGO Bionicle Cans. Sale runs from Jan 15-28 ( 2 weeks).

Selection greatly varies by store as most stores are pretty much dry and hasn't stock much. The Burnaby Metrotown store i visited last week had lots of wind turbine transports, a couple atlantis, a few toy story & bionicle and thats about it. No Star Wars.
beethead
MOC Poster

Re: Toysrus 20% off all lego city, agents and 30% off bionicle

Post by beethead »

legofactory wrote:ToysRUs Canada is offering 20% off ALL LEGO City & LEGO Agents. Plus, they also got 30% off ALL LEGO Bionicle Cans. Sale runs from Jan 15-28 ( 2 weeks).

Selection greatly varies by store as most stores are pretty much dry and hasn't stock much. The Burnaby Metrotown store i visited last week had lots of wind turbine transports, a couple atlantis, a few toy story & bionicle and thats about it. No Star Wars.
Was at the Broadway store yesterday and the shelves were looking pretty bare. Same with the Lansdowne store. In both cases no Star Wars.

As a side note, the Lansdowne store had a lot of Christmas tree and snowman impulse baggies. Sign says $4.99 but they ring up as half price for $2.49.
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

beethead wrote:
Was at the Broadway store yesterday and the shelves were looking pretty bare. Same with the Lansdowne store. In both cases no Star Wars.

As a side note, the Lansdowne store had a lot of Christmas tree and snowman impulse baggies. Sign says $4.99 but they ring up as half price for $2.49.
I also forgot to mention but metrotown tru had them for same price as well.

Zellers in Metrotown, Brentwood, Landsdowne, Oakridge are all still empty with almost no lego.
Last edited by legofactory on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

EDIT: Double post. Please delate.
Last edited by legofactory on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timtosino
Element King

Post by timtosino »

Lansdowne has restocked with Toy Story (I got the last Army Men Set though :P) and has some new creator now too.
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

Does landsdown toysrus have the 7681 separatist spider droid? I still have a rain check for $29.97 but it looks like its discontinued. Also, how was the zellers there? I also have a coupon to use once they start stocking up those 2010 lego :)
timtosino
Element King

Post by timtosino »

I saw no Star Wars sorry, and didn't check out Zellers.
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

I was at toysrus metrotown today and they had all the new star wars sets there. Zellers is still bare though at Brentwood & metrotown.