Collectible Minifigures Spotted

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

beethead
MOC Poster

Collectible Minifigures Spotted

Post by beethead »

In case you're still looking for that missing figure, here's a list of places I've still seen them on the shelves.

Splash Toy Store on Dunbar, $2.99 (picked up clown, robot, nurse and cheerleader here)
Kaboodles on 10th Avenue $2.99 (limit 5)
Chapters/Indigo at Grandview Corners $2.95 (picked up skateboarder and cowboy here)

Splash has a store in Steveston so you might have some luck there. As well, Kaboodles has a location in Granville Island. Chapters/Indigo has various locations throughout the lower mainland.

Good luck with your minifigure hunting!
AC
Brick God

Re: Collectible Minifigures Spotted

Post by AC »

Splash in Richmond has them.
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

Granville Kaboodles has them at $2.99. None at Vancouver Walmart Supercentre or Burnaby Lougheed Walmart.
AC wrote:Splash in Richmond has them.
I was there yesterday at Steveston and didn't see any there.
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

That's odd. They phoned me and told me they had them a few days ago.
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

AC wrote:That's odd. They phoned me and told me they had them a few days ago.
I'm not sure if the store (it was a few shops next to a bread shop) I went into was Splash as I didn't notice the store name. But it was a toy store at steveston selling more playmobil than lego. I was at the lego section and didn't see any of the figures.
beethead
MOC Poster

Post by beethead »

legofactory wrote:
I'm not sure if the store (it was a few shops next to a bread shop) I went into was Splash as I didn't notice the store name. But it was a toy store at steveston selling more playmobil than lego. I was at the lego section and didn't see any of the figures.
At the Dunbar Splash they were located at the cashier counter. Same with Kaboodles and Chapters/Indiigo.
Strategically positioned as one of those impulse buys when you're waiting in line with the kids. :)
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

beethead wrote:
legofactory wrote:
At the Dunbar Splash they were located at the cashier counter. Same with Kaboodles and Chapters/Indiigo.
Strategically positioned as one of those impulse buys when you're waiting in line with the kids. :)
That could explain why I didn't see them.