Kaboodles 25% Sale (Oct.12-16)

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

MisterOwl
Experienced Poster

Kaboodles 25% Sale (Oct.12-16)

Post by MisterOwl »

It's on everything in the store, including LEGO/DUPLO.

The W.10th location was out of minifigs (but had other LEGO stuff).

On a completely unrelated note, Calico Critters are so cute AND expensive - my girls love them and this sale is about the only time I can find them at a better price point. Happy shopping!
beethead
MOC Poster

Re: Kaboodles 25% Sale (Oct.12-16)

Post by beethead »

MisterOwl wrote:It's on everything in the store, including LEGO/DUPLO.

The W.10th location was out of minifigs (but had other LEGO stuff).

On a completely unrelated note, Calico Critters are so cute AND expensive - my girls love them and this sale is about the only time I can find them at a better price point. Happy shopping!
I was planning to check out the sale on Tuesday morning after dropping my kids off at school but didn't get around to it until today. I know they had minifigs on Saturday. Not much in terms of selection now. I did pickup a couple of impulse sets, Kingdoms Jester #7953 and the City Pig Farmer #7566, $3.74 each plus tax. The price works out cheaper than buying in the US (TRU $4.59 and Lego Store $3.99 both in US dollars). This is the rare occasion you can get something lower than across the border.

Kaboodles has a location at the Kids Only Market in Granville Island too.

Splash had their 25% off sale a couple of weeks ago. They just got their minifigs in this week though.