TRU Sale 20% off

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

tukac
MOC Poster

TRU Sale 20% off

Post by tukac »

Looks like TRU has 20% off Pharoah's Quest, Lego Racers and Legoville Construction sets from the 29th of April until May 8th.

http://toysrusca.shoplocal.com/toysrusc ... 0858727188

And a reminder that May 7th, for mother's day, TRU has the build a rose event as well. :)

ALSO: Dad just showed me an airmiles thingie saying TRU will now have airmiles for anyone that collects them, 1 airmile per 20$ dollar purchase.
What this town needs is more love bricks.
Maple
General Poster

Re: TRU Sale 20% off

Post by Maple »

tukac wrote:

And a reminder that May 7th, for mother's day, TRU has the build a rose event as well. :)

How do you find out about these Lego events at TRU, I'm missing the link on the TRU site, and the Lego site... we lucked out a couple of weeks back and just happened to hit the new mini-TRU in NVan and got to build some Easter Bunnies... but I'm also finding out about these things the day after.

Thanks
tukac
MOC Poster

Re: TRU Sale 20% off

Post by tukac »

I found out about the Easter one from our member chump and that's the only reason I found out about the Mother's Day event coming up when I was at TRU. Then I saw the build a rose in last weeks TRU flier as well.
What this town needs is more love bricks.