Target (USA) Summer Clearance

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump
Element God

Target (USA) Summer Clearance

Post by chump »

I guess I went down a week too early, but who am I to change Independence Day for the US. Anyways for those of you who head down to the US for your Lego fix, Target is having their Summer Clearance sale. Seen on FBTB.

http://www.fbtb.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5991

If anyone is heading down and is willing to pick up a Harry Potter: The Burrows set for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
MisterOwl
Experienced Poster

Re: Target (USA) Summer Clearance

Post by MisterOwl »

The sale is bonkers and completely erratic depending on the Target in question. Was down over the weekend with wifey and the kids (we were visiting Bellevue).

No Burrows or Queen Anne's Revenge left, but the sale worked out to be about 30-50% off US MSRP, which is about 50% off of CDN MSRP. I picked up some PoTC (the one with the mermaids because my girls wanted mermaids), the Pharaoh's set with the pyramind and cool looking guardians, the Toy Story pizza truck with the pig/t-rex for like $18 (again, the girls wanted the figs haha), and some other stuff. No Star Wars sets on sale, but probably because they were all looted out already. Pick a Brick at Bellevue was marginal, although I did get the Ewok set for giggles.
timtosino
Element King

Post by timtosino »

MisterOwl wrote:The sale is bonkers and completely erratic depending on the Target in question. Was down over the weekend with wifey and the kids (we were visiting Bellevue).

No Burrows or Queen Anne's Revenge left, but the sale worked out to be about 30-50% off US MSRP, which is about 50% off of CDN MSRP. I picked up some PoTC (the one with the mermaids because my girls wanted mermaids), the Pharaoh's set with the pyramind and cool looking guardians, the Toy Story pizza truck with the pig/t-rex for like $18 (again, the girls wanted the figs haha), and some other stuff. No Star Wars sets on sale, but probably because they were all looted out already. Pick a Brick at Bellevue was marginal, although I did get the Ewok set for giggles.
Hi MisterOwl, how was their stock on Pet Shops? If you don't remember I'll just phone before I go next week.
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
MisterOwl
Experienced Poster

Post by MisterOwl »

Hi Tim, I assume you mean Pet Shops at the LEGO Bellevue store . . . if so, they had plenty. They also had several Medieval Market Villages as well. The Star Wars section was well stocked also.