i want to sell lego minifig's and bulk peices at fair rate

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

dansdeals
New Poster

i want to sell lego minifig's and bulk peices at fair rate

Post by dansdeals »

hello to ev1 here i am posting this thread to get information on reasonable selling rates for used but vg condition lego

i have a large selection of fig's and a selection of color sorted peices as well some 70's 0 80's bulk bins PLUS More
is there some kind of guideline or source to compare other than EBAY
my goal is to sell off the lego but am looking to be fair to both sides
Attachments
dans lego 001.jpg
RadStar
Master Poster

Re: i want to sell lego minifig's and bulk peices at fair rate

Post by RadStar »

"Fair" is relative :) I sold 2 buckets of larger bricks for $10, because I wanted them OUT of my home at the time ha. Bricklink.com is a good guide for a fair price in my opinion.

I'd be interested in older castle knights, forestmen, dragon knights, if you have any. I'd offer $2-$2.75 per fig, depending on what etc.

I think for the baggies.. they'd vary by color.. yellow isnt as popular dark green for example eh. I would try buy up your dark green first.. and I do need some more black 1xX bricks.. I bought maybe 3 baggies worth of black bricks off bricklink for $35 + $10 shipping a couple weeks ago.

Cheers

EDIT: Check your Messages- I may be interested in some livestock + some bricks. Cheers
Roger the Deaf Guy
My Moc Page
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

When checking Bricklink, you really gotta go with "bought" prices not "selling for". But as Radstar mentions, it also comes down to how fast you want it gone and ease of transaction.

And welcome to the VLC forums!
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
dansdeals
New Poster

Post by dansdeals »

great to get some quick replies thanks alot
i will be looking to sell off around 1200 figures and a cpl hundred pounds of various lego i dont want to sell on ebay rather see it sold localy and find the c/l site draws more resellers and no show's than actual collectors
thus i am looking for somewhere new to post ohhh i would say broken down roughly 100 different various lot's
Attachments
s-w mini 001.jpg
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

Well, if you do find buyers in the club, you'll be happy to have some visitation rights when you see it pop up in a museum installation or somewhere else. You can see currently at the Port Moody Train Museum or at the Surrey Museum in 2012 and various other shows throughout the year.

Club members tend to hoard our Lego rather than resell, so you will see it go to good use, should we get a good price. While we like a good deal, we also have a good idea of what the price should be too, so it should work out.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
RadStar
Master Poster

Post by RadStar »

Well I went and checked out the lego stock and bought twice I originally planned to hah. (although I did bring enough cash!!)
Thanks!
Roger the Deaf Guy
My Moc Page