Costco

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

Telorc
General Poster

Costco

Post by Telorc »

Just went to Costco. They have the Battle of Naboo set (set 7929) on for $24.99 retails at most places for $34.99 at most places.
beethead
MOC Poster

Re: Costco

Post by beethead »

Now on clearance at Willingdon location for $19.97.
Telorc
General Poster

Post by Telorc »

damn and i just bought it lol... Did that one have any other sets at all? The surrey and langley costco only had the one. Went to check costco as apparetly in the states they were selling the republican frigate for $76... i actually check the washington one just in case but they didnt have any lego at all there... To bad. $76 would have been awesome for that set
Brian
MOC Poster

Post by Brian »

Earlier in the month the Burlington, Washington Costco had the black pearl for 79.99 and the republic frigate was 99.99.

Brian
beethead
MOC Poster

Post by beethead »

Telorc wrote:damn and i just bought it lol... Did that one have any other sets at all? The surrey and langley costco only had the one. Went to check costco as apparetly in the states they were selling the republican frigate for $76... i actually check the washington one just in case but they didnt have any lego at all there... To bad. $76 would have been awesome for that set
No, didn't see any other sets left. I thought for sure the Creator 3 in 1 Sonic Boom set would of not sold and been left for clearance. Only other "thing" I saw was the BestLock set right beside it.

Picked up my frigate for $75 at Lougheed Mall Walmart a couple of months ago. :)
Telorc
General Poster

Post by Telorc »

no way you got it at walmart for $75... wow wish i got that deal
Telorc
General Poster

Post by Telorc »

The general Grievous lego set (Lego set 8095) is on sale at costco (Langley location) for $49.99
brankell5566
MOC Poster

Post by brankell5566 »

Anyone know the name of the Marble Run track set they have on display at Richmond Costco? I believe it is in the 30-40 dollar range. Thanks in advance!