real canadian superstore 20% off all lego except clickits

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

Andrew
Brick Overlord

real canadian superstore 20% off all lego except clickits

Post by Andrew »

What can I say ?20% off lego at superstore coquitlam on lougheed by toys r us,I assume that is at all there stores.The pitt meadows store did have 2003 year tubs (blue 1000 pces?)with old grey/about 30 of those were there.saw some ferarri sets,designer stuff ,some harrypotter(sirius escape?) Happy Hunting! :woo:
Matthias

SS 20% off

Post by Matthias »

I'll confirm this for the Marine drive location, so I guess it must be system wide. Not much of interest, except for the HP SB Escape set, which was marked down to 17.93 - 20% = 14.35. Decent deal, though I sure wish that Buckbeak had been a nice talking horse or something instead of a Hippogryff...

Matthias
deanlovell
MOC Poster

Blowouts on 3 sets - pretty well 50% off

Post by deanlovell »

This is currently at Newton Superstore on King George...

HP Sirius Escape
Downhill snowboarders
One on one hockey (new style)

Sorry for no set numbers, but doing this during work. All are around 40-50% off and there seemed to be quite a few. I picked up a couple of Harrys, lots of gray, but new gray of course.
kopakanui
MOC Poster

Post by kopakanui »

how long does the sale go on for? :?
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

Should be over already (Saturday to Friday) for the 20% off. However, some of the sets have been discounted from regular price. You just won't get the extra 20% off.