DEAD *** 2005 Technic & Designers on sale at Shop@Home

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump
Element God

DEAD *** 2005 Technic & Designers on sale at Shop@Home

Post by chump »

Discounts range between 25-33% off

Gear Grinders reg $30 sale $20
Wild Hunters reg $40 sale $30
Forklift reg $100 sale $70
Streetbike reg $70 sale $50
Mobile Crane reg $200 sale $150
Nitro Menace reg$70 sale $50

Over $200, shipping seems to be a flat $17. Where's free shipping when you need it? I see that they only charge GST? Is that correct?

Anybody interested in combining an order and splitting the flat rate shipping cost? Or does Who's contact get a better deal?

Just remembering the old code: J5CE1 reveals the following (but takes away the above pricing).

Blue Baseplate reg $7 sale $5
SW Sandcrawler reg$200 sale $140
KK2 Chess Set reg$70 sale $50

Anybody know how to combine the two sale prices, so I can pick up the newly restocked blue baseplates in addition to the Technic and Designer stuff?

ETA:

A post over at Classic Castle by wlister reveals a Canadian Catalog code SPC35E which is most advantageous to Lego Star Wars fans, as well as the City Fire lineup and the Designer Building Bonanza.

Check it out for yourself.

If anyone in the Vancouver area is putting in an order, I'd like to pay proportional shipping, to get a few items with this code.
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

Damn... I should have put the order in. Deals dead.

The other catalog codes should still work, but I'm not going to be following up on those.

ETA: okay, I said I wasn't following up, but the SPC35E code gives you flat rate $5.95 shipping. Again, if anyone is putting an order in for this and wouldn't mind adding a few things to their order, please PM me. Thanks.