Mobile Crane set 8421 at Sears Outlet yet again...

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

Relax
General Poster

Mobile Crane set 8421 at Sears Outlet yet again...

Post by Relax »

The Sears Outlet store by the Lougheed Town Centre has about a dozen Mobile Crane sets again, priced at $140 with an additional 25% off making it just under $105. I don't know how long the sale is supposed to last, but this is quite the set. At a regular retail price of $200 that's almost 50% off...
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

If anyone goes Please grab me one! That is a sweet deal!
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

I work near there but I didn't see a 25% off sign. There were some signs stating 25% off if you used your Sears card, but those were for specific items. Deal may have ended.
Relax
General Poster

You snooze...

Post by Relax »

I believe the extra 25% off was only for the weekend as they had all sorts of "Super Weekend Sale" signs up. Sears does tend to do this sort of thing often though, so maybe soon they'll have a similar weekend sale.
03SilveradoLS
Experienced Poster

Post by 03SilveradoLS »

I had bought myself this for my birthday... wow, it took quite a while to build almost too long, it started to feel like WORK instead of PLAY. Anyways, it was fun. I found that the cylinders can't keep the boom raised, overnight they slowly leak (all hoses fully pressed onto the connections). Anyways, it's a neat model.