Mech Diorama

Announce your latest and greatest MOCS.

Moderator: VLC Directors

Dsmith

Mech Diorama

Post by Dsmith »

Finished this the day before yesterday. I just recently got a few of the newer Exo-force sets, and one of them had a skeleton, which I now use as a mech pilot. I consider skeletons to be better than minifig as vehicle pilots, as they're a bit smaller, and have better shoulder joints.

Basically, the diorama is a mech that's hunting down a few insurgents. They're actually the good guys, as the last four pics in the gallery will show.

Mech is 13" inches tall when standing, which makes it my tallest mech yet.

Click pic for gallery!!

=Targeter=
jaem
MOC Poster

Post by jaem »

Good work, as usual... I especially like the mech's legs - they look a lot more organic than most - it's a good effect.
The one thing I would work on is the landscape/wreckage/whatever represented by the grey bricks; they look a bit out of place - at first I thought they were holding baseplates together. That said, I probably couldn't do any better, so don't take it as an insult! :wink:
~Jeffery MacEachern
----
Blessed are the Geeks, for they shall Internet the Earth
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

Funny that you say that. I thought it was bits of machinery and things that would be in that environment. I didn't notice them as being out of place at all. (not to defalue your thoughts on the matter.)
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)