polarity switches

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

deanlovell
MOC Poster

polarity switches

Post by deanlovell »

In all my collecting so far I still don't have a polarity switch. Need to get at least two over the next little while. Thought I would ask the group first before shelling out $18ish US on Bricklinks (which I will do if I need to).

If anyone wants to sell some, let me know, bring to the meeting....etc..

Thx
Dean2
TFM
Element King

Re: polarity switches

Post by TFM »

deanlovell wrote:In all my collecting so far I still don't have a polarity switch. Need to get at least two over the next little while. Thought I would ask the group first before shelling out $18ish US on Bricklinks (which I will do if I need to).

If anyone wants to sell some, let me know, bring to the meeting....etc..

Thx
Dean2
I only have four of them so I'm not willing to sell any. Great things them! :twisted:
8) TFM -- ABS addiction is a terrible thing... to waste.
smartiac
MOC Poster

Post by smartiac »

Hey guys, Nathan here. The funny thing about those pole reverser switches is that they are absurdly expensive on bricklink but you can still get them throught the Pitsco catalog for 13$US each. At least you could from the 2004 catalog. I would look into that. The bricklink people are charging exorbitant amounts for them.
TFM
Element King

Post by TFM »

smartiac wrote:Hey guys, Nathan here. The funny thing about those pole reverser switches is that they are absurdly expensive on bricklink but you can still get them throught the Pitsco catalog for 13$US each. At least you could from the 2004 catalog. I would look into that. The bricklink people are charging exorbitant amounts for them.
Some nice stuff at pistco... :shock:
deanlovell
MOC Poster

Post by deanlovell »

Your right, $10us, that's better. I should talk to the various teachers in my family and see if they could order some pieces for me from the Canadian outlet...lots of nice pieces there
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

does this mean it's time again for a VLC group order? i might be willing to organize this if someone reminds me of how it was done before (us not being teachers and all).
TFM
Element King

Post by TFM »

Platypus wrote:does this mean it's time again for a VLC group order? i might be willing to organize this if someone reminds me of how it was done before (us not being teachers and all).
From what I understand, anyone can order from Dacta.

It's only the Canadian equivalent that we have to be education related. :evil: