Star Wars Technic droids (sold)

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

Don
New Poster

Star Wars Technic droids (sold)

Post by Don »

sold.
Last edited by Don on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Re: Star Wars Technic droids for sale

Post by Bricksky »

Hi Don,
While these are iconic and interesting sets, they probably aren't worth $120. To get a more realistic idea of their value just look them up online, one popular site is http://www.bricklink.com. Please ask your son if he'll accept less. He may be able to sell them if the right buyer were to come along, but to attract more potential buyers he has to come down quite a bit in price.
Kyler
Brick Deity

Post by Kyler »

Bricksky wrote:Hi Don,
While these are iconic and interesting sets, they probably aren't worth $120. To get a more realistic idea of their value just look them up online, one popular site is http://www.bricklink.com. Please ask your son if he'll accept less. He may be able to sell them if the right buyer were to come along, but to attract more potential buyers he has to come down quite a bit in price.
I believe Don means $120 for all three, in which case they're not priced that much above average.
The right buyer would probably pay $120, but I agree that it's a little too high to "attract more potential buyers".
Kyler Storm - (not the Gladiator)
Don
New Poster

Post by Don »

Thanks both of you -- yes, I meant $120 total for all three, and certainly hope for counter-offers that help find the right price.
Cheers,
Don