Parts needed

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

deanlovell
MOC Poster

Parts needed

Post by deanlovell »

Merry Christmas all! Hope everyone had as good a Lego Christmas as I did.

I have finally started my cathedral (could be for show if appropriate) that I have been planning, and am stocking up on my stained-glass materials. Putting in an order on bricklink, but thought I would ask here just in case. Anyone who has cup fulls of 1x1 trans plate (or 1x1 trans brick) and wants to sell/trade some of them, let me know. Looking more for the non-neon stuff (appropriate stained glass colors)... Also seem to be missing medium sized brown arched door.

While I'm on the subject, any tans parts would be good since it's a tan cathedral...

I have Belleville witches for trade! (haha)

Happy Holidays!
Dean L
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

I would certainly trade you lots of 1x1 clear plates. I ended up with more than a large cup full and I don't need them. How many do you want? 1/4 cup would be about 600.
deanlovell
MOC Poster

Post by deanlovell »

Sound great! Lemme know what you need....or I can just bring a some trading items...
deanlovell
MOC Poster

Post by deanlovell »

Does anyone have four 1 x 1 x 2 brick with shuttle holders in tan (peeron http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3581 )? I will replace, but need to continue with the cathedral...just thought I'd check before I have to go buy two new HP ships (they have 2 each)...or wait for bricklink

thx
Dean L