Looking to buy

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

MisterOwl
Experienced Poster

Looking to buy

Post by MisterOwl »

Does anyone here have bulk quantities of the Vladek minifig from set #8777 that they are able to sell? Before I try BrickLink, I would like to see if any locals here are able/wanting to sell. Thanks for your time!
Graham
MOC Poster

Re: Looking to buy

Post by Graham »

MisterOwl wrote:Does anyone here have bulk quantities of the Vladek minifig from set #8777 that they are able to sell? Before I try BrickLink, I would like to see if any locals here are able/wanting to sell. Thanks for your time!
I know it is abit different, however Toy Traders still has a bunch of the Vladek Minifig sold seperately for $0.99

I was there yesterday and this still had about a square foot worth of them in a box.

Graham
MisterOwl
Experienced Poster

Re: Looking to buy

Post by MisterOwl »

gkozlyk wrote:
MisterOwl wrote:Does anyone here have bulk quantities of the Vladek minifig from set #8777 that they are able to sell? Before I try BrickLink, I would like to see if any locals here are able/wanting to sell. Thanks for your time!
I know it is abit different, however Toy Traders still has a bunch of the Vladek Minifig sold seperately for $0.99

I was there yesterday and this still had about a square foot worth of them in a box.

Graham
Thanks Graham, I appreciate the quick and helpful response. However, I am looking specifically for the minifig from 8777 with the older black armour and reddish pattern. The one at Toy Traders is one of the newer models with the scorpion print on it, which is unfortunately, not the one I'm looking for. Any other thoughts on where I may be able to find them.

As for other posters, if you have the older Vladek from 8777 (or the sets from that series), and wish to sell them, please PM me.

Thanks again!
MisterOwl
Experienced Poster

Post by MisterOwl »

I just placed my first order ever on BrickLink :P

It was so easy . . . I'm afraid that this is the beginning of something fiscally insane!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read my post and respond, cheers all!
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

Ah,Bricklink can be a very dangerous place.Watch out for the shipping charges,happy hunting...from Andrew